This is how to place an order with me: Just email me at: stampsalive@cox.net and tell me what you would like to order. Please include your zipcode and the email address for pay pal. If you would rather pay by money order that is fine also. Just let me know. If you have any questions, please email me!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just a reminder for anyone who wants me
to bring their order with me as I travel to CHA.
I will be in the San Bernardino area
Wednesday evening and Thursday morning.
Then I will be in the LA area till Tuesday.
I'm fairly sure I will be stopping in
San Bernardino on the way home too.
Email me and we can work it out.
Passing through a lot of towns!
*********
I am so excited! I love seeing all the new items!
I love seeing all my Internet Friends!
Anyone would think we saw each other all the time!
********
I will be sure to post again before I leave
There will be NO Shipping
Wednesday, Jan. 26th - Tuesday Feb. 1st
*********
Thanks Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun and travel safely! I want at lease one of everything Tim Holtz has... his previews have been amazing! Thanks for all you do to keep us happy,
    Ann DeHart

    ReplyDelete